PLEASE READ AND EXPLAIN ALL CAMPGROUND RULES TO ALL FAMILY MEMBERS
Taylors Lost Haven is a family oriented campground.
We want all our guest to have an enjoyable time. Please be considerate of fellow campers by abiding by the following rules.
Our campground is rated “PG” Parental guidance appreciated. Children under 10 must be accompanied in the restrooms and store.
Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Bad language, profanity, fighting, or speeding are cause for immediate eviction, without refund.
CAMPFIRES . Please don’t build campfires on grass.
· Allowed at management discretion. Maximum 2 per site. NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS. Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
· Must be on leash (not over 5')& under control at all times
· Pick up after your pet. Please tie the bag and place in dumpsters
· Not allowed in any building, in water, playground or beach area.
· Must not be left outside or inside camper unattended, Do not tie pets to trees or shrubs.
· No Loud or aggressive pets, you will be asked to leave immediately and without refund.
QUIET HOURS 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM
· Must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
· Children under 18 years of age must be on their site from 10:30PM until 8:00AM. A parent or adult (over 21) must always accompany them.
· Attire appropriate for a family environment needs to be worn. Thong bathing suits are not permitted. Shirts and shoes are required in the camp store. Shorts/pants must be kept pulled up.
· Decent language is required at all times. We are family oriented, loud; or drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
· Theft, creating a disturbance, or fighting are cause for eviction and/or prosecution
· Please listen to campground security/staff instructions and treat them with respect at all times.
· Please be respectful to other campers. Don’t walk or ride bikes on or between their campsites.
· Children under 10 must be with an adult when using the bathrooms or showers.
· All occupants must register with the office. A responsible party over 21 is required.
· Based upon two adults and minor children living at home
· Office must pre- approve any site changes.
· One to two cars per site, (depending on what you can fit within the camp site) additional cars must be parked in the front parking lot.
· Campers are not abidance with camp rules will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
· Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or service to anyone.
FIREWORKS/SPARKLERS are strictly prohibited; marijuana, drugs, firearms and weapon are strictly prohibited.
This park is a public place.
· Garbage must be bagged, tied and brought up to the dumpsters. Please do not leave or burn trash in fire pits. The trash cans are not to be used for bagged garbage. Please don’t throw trash or cigarette butts on the ground or in the water.
· Please notify management immediately of any accidental damage
· Please report any malicious or willful destruction of building or property.
· Must be orderly, free of clutter or unsightly objects, Furniture or appliances other than patio furniture or grill is prohibited.
· Please leave campsite clean, and pick up all trash and cigarette butts to be considers to the other campers.
SMOKING ALL BUILDING IS SMOKE FREE. Thank you for disposing of butts properly and not leaving them on the grounds. The beach is not an ashtray. Underage smoking is not permitted.
· No lifeguard on duty , WATER IS NOT TESTED FOR E COLI, swim at own risk
· Adult must accompany children 12 and under
· No pets,
· Must register at the office and are subject to a daily use fee.
· Daytime non camper visitor must depart promptly by 8 PM. Guest visiting campers must exit promptly by 10:30 PM
· Vehicle must be parked in designated visitor parking area. Car pass must be visible on rear view mirror
. Don’t cut any of our trees or bushes (dead or alive) anywhere in the campground or woods, violators will be charged to replace the tree.